Bookkeeping to Trial Balance for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Purchase Ledger - Record your supplier invoices and payments letting you know who you owe money to and which suppliers
need payment, helping with your cash flow.
- Sales Ledger - Record your sales invoices and payments so you can keep track of who owes you money and how much money you
- General Ledger - Record your business expenses helping you to keep track of expenditure.
- Bank Reconciliation - Reconcile your bank statements with your bank account ensuring there are no unauthorised
- Trial Balance - Produce a monthly trial balance.
- Take care of your invoicing and send these out to customers for you
- Chase late payments to help with your cash flow
- Provide you with monthly reports so you can see how your business is performing.
Annual Accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Prepare your annual trading, profit and loss account, and balance sheet for you to give to your accountant saving you
money on fees.
Let Springfield Bookkeeping Services save you time and organise your payroll.
I can offer a cost-effective and confidential service to calculate your employees wages and provide you with payslips
and a summary of the payroll run.
The wages can be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis as required. I can track holiday pay, sick pay, and
You will be kept informed of changes in legislation such as minimum wage rates.
- I will calculate your PAYE liabilities and tell you when to make payment to HMRC.
- I will complete P45's & P46's.
- I will produce P60's for employees at the end of the financial year.
I can also offer training on Sage or manual records so you can complete your own bookkeeping if preferred, and i am only a
phone call away for help and advice when required.